Summer Engineering Intern
Reports To: Shift Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Assist the engineering department through various projects, cleaning up visual, and creating and maintaining accurate work instructions.
- Clean up visual.
- Packaging, powder coat call outs, processing updates based on CI improvements.
- Assist engineers on new projects.
- HME, Steelcase, Stryker, Sullivan Pallatek, ect.
- Assist in HME cleanup.
- Create and update work instructions for engineering department.
- Create new operational instructions for new product lines.
- Other tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Drawing/CAD experience
- Second year of college or greater
- Based on previous experience